Eucan Home is an online store and wholesale provider of homewares and furniture.
This Wholesale Agreement (“Agreement)’ is a legally binding agreement between Eucan Home (the supplier, also referred to as we, our or us) and you (the Retailer, also referred to as you or your) and contains the Terms and Conditions of purchasing wholesale items from Eucan Home.
By proceeding with your order, you are deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
Please contact Amanda at email@example.com if you have any questions about this Agreement or your order.
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for wholesale purchases, you must be a valid retail business and by agreeing to our terms and conditions you certify that you are such.
- Approval is needed before becoming a Eucan Home stockist.
- If you don’t place a re-order within 6 months Eucan Home will consider the stockist time to have lapsed and exclusivity will be void, meaning if a stockist within a 5km radius applies to stock our items, they may be granted a wholesale account.
- You are only authorized to sell through the retail store that you have listed.
- Secondary stores, as well as website and online sales, must receive prior written approval.
You may place a wholesale order by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Submitting an order form to email@example.com
- Customer registration requires approval by Eucan Home.
- You will be required to provide the following information during the registration process:
3. Order Requirements
All orders for specific holiday periods, such as Christmas, may be required to be placed before a cut-off date prior to the holiday period. If an order cut-off date applies at any time you will be notified via our website and newsletter.
Where an order cut-off date applies, we cannot guarantee our usual delivery time if an order is submitted after the order cut-off date.
You acknowledge that once you place an order with us, we may order or manufacture goods especially for you and we may not permit you to vary or cancel the order unless you compensate us for the losses we incur or we otherwise consent.
You will be issued with an invoice via email upon placing your order.
The balance of payment due on your order invoice must be paid prior to your order being fulfilled and shipped.
We accept payments via EFTPOS (credit and debit card) and via Bank Transfer to the bank details provided in your invoice.
Credit card payments are charged a Merchant processing fee of 2.9% + .30c.
We reserve the right to alter our prices at any time unless prior invoiced.
GSTUnless otherwise stated, the prices for the goods are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
You must pay GST at the same time and in the same manner as the consideration for the goods.
We will give you a tax invoice showing the applicable GST.
5. Shipping and handling
Delivery is typically within 4 weeks from the date of payment of the order.
If your shipment is damaged in transit you agree to contact Eucan Home within 5 working days of delivery.
Any problems must be reported in writing or by email and retailer cannot return goods until a written authorisation to return goods has been provided by Eucan Home.
Goods sent back without written authorisation from Eucan Home will not be credited.
We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the goods to the delivery point and on the date requested in your order.
However, we will not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of a delay or failure to deliver the goods.
6. Return of obviously defective goods
- are not of acceptable quality (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law); or
- do not conform to an agreed specification.
- The period for returning obviously defective goods is 10 business days
- If you fail to return the goods (or notify us of any shortfall in the quantity delivered) within this period, you must pay for them in full despite any shortfall or defects (other than non-obvious or latent defects that you could not be reasonably expected to have identified within the time period).
- Eucan Home will cover the charges for returning the goods if we accept that they are defective.
- Should we ask you to return goods you must obtain a postage receipt and that will be credited.
7. Effect of this Agreement
The Agreement applies in relation to any goods we sell you even if it is not signed and it overrides any inconsistent terms or conditions in any purchase orders or other documents you use (unless we specifically sign a document agreeing otherwise).
8. Goods supplied on a wholesale basis
You confirm you are purchasing the goods on a wholesale basis to on-sell or re-supply to your customers and that as such you may not be entitled to all of the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
9. Our warranties
We warrant that the goods we deliver will:
- match the description in the invoice and any agreed specification;
- be free of third-party claims or undisclosed securities; and
- be of acceptable quality as defined in the Australian Consumer Law.
10. Limitation of liability
- apart from the warranties in this Agreement or any express guarantees, we exclude all warranties and guarantees (whether written or oral);
- our liability for any claims (whether for negligence, breach of contract or statute) is limited at our option to either:
- replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods; or
- repairing of the goods; or
- paying you the cost of having the goods replaced or repaired; and
11. Copyright and Images
The website, designs, products, images and content within are protected by copyright and intellectual property law and may not be reproduced in any form without the express written consent of Eucan Home.
You agree not to reprint, post, or copy (including electronic or digital scans) any photography, sales materials, or product designs without the advance, express written consent of Eucan Home.
You may seek permission to use any of our images or content for promotional purposes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do however reserve the right to list your store's contact details in listed stockists on our website or to provide these details to a potential customer upon request.
We do not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing products from Eucan Home.
Your credit card details are securely passed to and processed by our Payment Processor.
We may vary this Agreement by giving you written notice if any variation will only affect future orders.
14. Jurisdiction and governing law
The jurisdiction and governing law of the State of Victoria apply to this Agreement. The courts of the jurisdiction are entitled, non-exclusively, to resolve disputes about this Agreement.